We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Grounds Maintenance Crew Leader
- Performs mowing, trimming and edging turf areas using riding mower, push mower, weed whip and edger.
- Mulches, weeds, removes thatch, aerates, and trims and edges around flower beds, walks, pathways and walls.
- Prepares planting beds with hand and power tools; integrates soil amendments; plants bulbs, flowers, ground covers, trees and shrubs; applies mulch.
- Inspects trees and landscape plants for pests and disease.
- Prunes trees, shrubs, vines and hedges.
- Applies seed, fertilizer and chemicals.
- Possess strong knowledge of safe work practices and procedures.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must possess broad-based experience with all types of equipment used in grounds maintenance operations, including knowledge of proper operating techniques as well as operator maintenance requirements.
- Be available to work overtime involving both early as well as late hours and weekends.
- Must be able to respond promptly to emergency call-ins during inclement weather including snow and ice conditions.
- Bi-lingual a plus.
- Must have valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Crew Leader will run the crew for the day and work closely with Operations Manager to schedule team appropriately.
Email us at email@example.com